How to Start Tracking in 5 Simple Steps
Did you know that Op Tracker enables foresters to work offline in any type of machine?
It’s a modern & easy to use solution that gives foresters a much better view of their operations.
One of the main benefits of Op Tracker is that in just a few clicks, the system is ready to work offline in any type of machine you have on the field.
In this video you will learn how to complete these 5 simple steps to start tracking:
1. Set up Op Tracker using ArcGIS Online.
2. Download Op Tracker & sign in.
3. Configure your company, user name, and data service.
4. Add a block to your device and take it offline.
5. Select the block and start tracking.
Watch this video and learn more about Op Tracker.