Who We Are and Why It Matters
We are on the forefront of how geospatial and remote sensing technologies can be harnessed to optimize the safety, efficiency, and productivity of forest operations.
What We Do
Lim Geomatics unlocks the power of spatial data so our clients can work smarter and faster. Our work spans four countries and six continents. We’ve worked with government agencies, companies, and community organizations to solve problems in a number of industries, with a core focus on the forestry sector. And, we have fun doing it.
What You Will Do
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Op Tracker, Stratus, and Prism: our SaaS products;
- Learn how SaaS products work from the ground up and build the foundation for a career in SaaS client engagement;
- Work with a dedicated Account Manager – Forestry and the Chief Sales Officer to identify ongoing strategic targets;
- Demonstrate the value of the Lim Geomatics product offerings through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums;
- Research Tier 1, 2 & 3 target companies and prepare executive summaries to turn a Account Manager - Forestry into a guru ahead of their calls;
- Diligently update Salesforce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups;
- Shadow a dedicated Account Manager - Forestry in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need to be successful in your role on the SaaS sales team.
What You Will Need:
- BA/BS degree preferred and 1-3 years of professional work experience in a sales development or marketing role, preferably with enterprise level clients.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain the unique value proposition of Lim Geomatics’ products as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on product demos in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- A deep understanding of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.